The aim of the Travel and Tourism major in International College is to nurture personnel with the knowledge and skills for professional planning and management, combining both theory and practice in travel and tourism related services, so that the graduates are not only able to work in international tourism industry, but to improve the quality of this industry.
- G1：To make teaching excellence a reality by emphasizing Theoretical Education and Practical Training
- G2：To create and disseminate knowledge to meet the needs of international tourism industry and community.
- G3：To cultivate students with profession and passion to contribute to and engage with the world
Prepare students with the following abilities：
- A1：Ability to understand international travel and tourism discipline
- A2：Ability in excellent written, oral communication skills and clear expression in more than one language (communication skills)
- A3：Ability to work and interact with people of diverse cultural backgrounds by showing their team-spirit and respect (interpersonal skills)
- A4：Ability to think logically and critically and solve problems
- A5：Ability to develop a love for learning and the habit of independent self-learning
- A6：Ability to manage this ever-changing industry with confidence, professionalism, good ethical judgment and social consciousness.